Charming slate-roof cottage near Tromel beach
This wild cove receives few visitors, even in mid-summer. One of the best preserved locations on the peninsula, the cove lies between the Pointe de Dinan and the beaches further south. It is wild, easy to reach, and offers unspoiled beauty. It faces west onto the Atlantic Ocean.
– Dining room, sitting room, wood stove, TV, wifi.
– Open-plan kitchen.
– Bathroom with shower and toilet.
– 2 bedrooms on first floor. One with 1 double bed and one with 2 single beds.
– South-facing walled garden in front of house.
– Parking for one vehicle.
– Mid-season: €595 to €700 per week.
– High season: €875 to €1,000
Mandatory end-of-stay cleaning fee: €65 Household linen provided